Monday 17 January 2011

re-tensioned


...I'd like to introduce you to my most treasured posession from the studio's sewing corner - my sewing machine - 'Miss Bernina' or should I say 'Miss Vintage Bernina', not too sure who is older - me or her...but today she has been pampered, she has been de-dusted, oiled, re-tensioned, unthreaded, polished and loved. I purchased her many moons ago and she has looked after me with great care and attention in all that she has made (as well as many of her owners before), I too have taken good care of her over the years and we have had a fair few adventures together - some disasters, some successes ...I am just wondering who is going to look after me to make sure I am unthreaded, dedusted and re-tensioned....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...