Thursday 13 January 2011

whistle while you work.....


...the main reason as to why I love my job is that it allows every single day to be different. Different in design, different in creativity, different in conversation. We have worked between fabric and card today, thread and paper. Above shows the first little batch of sewing cases in their early stages (completed cases will be shown on Studio Snippets over the next few days) and below the orders that we are working on this week, blossom, french corsage and vintage rose, all looking very Parisian in their little clusters on the studio table...

(the happiness sign is now available and details are over at Studio Snippets)

2 comments:

Perdita Tinsel said...

I just got my prize!! Thanks so much, what a lovely start to my weekend! :)

vicky trainor said...

you are welcome! Hope you are doing something exciting this weekend!...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...