Tuesday 19 April 2011

unpacking

...I have been away with my family for just over a week - carried away down the A1 with the caravan on the back to Clumber Park in Nottinghamshire...


...I have exhausted the National Trust card, eaten all of the homebaked cakes we made, flicked through my little store of magazines that I have been hoarding for the last couple of months, eaten good food, eaten naughty food...drunk too many flasks of coffee and syrupy ginger wine (by the glass and not flasks)...


...so once I have answered all emails, listened to the answer machine and opened the post I will be back on track - I'm just hoping someone else will do the unpacking, washing and ironing....


image credit: old classic car

1 comment:

Richard Swarbrick said...

Nice blog thhanks for posting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...