Wednesday 27 July 2011

The vintage drawer's day trip

Feeling a little heady today, a bit to do with spinning plates, to do lists on rotation, central heating on at the end of July, the desperate need of a holiday and the excitement that one week today I will be starting the long process of getting ready for the Love My Dress soiree at The Baltic - I am filled with child like excitement......

You may, or may not know, but I opened a little Etsy shop a while ago, mainly to start the process of spreading the word about my new collection The Vintage Drawer - take a look there's lots to see..... wedding and non-wedding hand made pretties all perched on the shop shelves.... Well this little collection is goin on a day trip to The Designer's Markeplace at Middlesbrough Town Hall (The Crypt) this Saturday - 30th July doors open at 11 'til 4pm. So come and say hello - I will be behind the stand that is full of pretty linens and floral posies and will be bringing with me door signs, bookmarks, brooches, hair clips, lavender pin cushions, sewing cases, and anything else that is lying in the drawer......soo will I see you there??????
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...