Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Making Table

I can't begin to tell you what has travelled through the making table this week. Still haven't finished but not sleeping will take me back to my college days of working through the night! I am working on a photo shoot which I am styling today, this very moment, as you are reading this, ready for shooting tomorrow. It is amazing the detailing that is required but it has been really challenging bringing it all together from the very first moodboard to now having a studio full to the ceiling of everyone's beautiful hand made items that have been donated with kindness.
So here is a little glimpse into a new reception stationery collection all based on old haberdashery yarn cards. Here is the seating plan from this collection, and the idea is that it is a collaboration between yourself and I to make together. So I supply you with the personalised haberdashery cards & pins, and you source your own backing fabric, mountboard and any decorational trimmings you wish to use. So if you like the idea of being involved in the making of your stationery this is one little way that you can show your creative side! This is also open to the other Printed Collections where I can supply the individual card panels only and then you do the rest!!!! Simple!.......


Can't wait to show you little peaks of the shoot. I'm taking my camera along so will sneak some images while no one is looking!......





2 comments:

claire a baker said...

THESE ACTUALLY ARE AMAZING!!!!!
am overwhelmed!
X

vicky trainor said...

Thank you lovely lady - that means a lot from The Baker! xxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...