Friday 2 March 2012

just because....

 ......just because I love Mrs Scoops......
you may or may not know that I went a travelling
last weekend, to Buckinghamshire, to attend
Mrs Scoops & Little Miss G's Vintage Wedding Fair.
I promised you pics and here they are.....
























images above are a pic 'n' mix' by moi
You can also read reports of the fair and
write ups about all of the exhibitors here at
I will also be exhibiting at The Brides Up North Showcase
this Sunday 4th March
at Ramside Hall, County Durham
more details can be found on the
over 100 exhibitors, Sky TV, Fashion Shows
and the scouts for Don't Tell The Bride
will be there......

3 comments:

Katy said...

I wouldn't know where to look first! Your stand looked amazing - getting excited for the Wedding Institute now :)

xx

Unknown said...

I have just found your lovely work and blog via Selina Lake's blog. Your work is beautiful and I'm planning to treat myself to one of your brooches soon. It ALMOST makes me want to get married again!! Suzanne

vicky trainor said...

Katy - it's countdown now!!! Exciting... just need to start selling tickets!!xx

Suzanne - What a lovley comment - thank you so much you have made me smile!! Thank you so much!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...