Monday 23 July 2012

the linen garden

...a little apology for the lack of my more personal input here
over the last few weeks - but I hope you have been
enjoying the continuing series of
The Filing Cabinet Interviews.........

I am a busy lady at the moment, working on orders,
preparing for photo shoots, planning next years collections
and preparing for the launch of my new little blog.

The Linen Garden will launch on the 27th August -
but you can take a little stroll over there now if you fancy -
there is a giveaway happening too leading up to the launch....
If you have read my blog here over the weeks/months/years
you may want to follow this little new festival of floral fancies...
an inspirational journal - a place to stop by and make you smile,
a small nurturing community of flowers.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...