Wednesday 1 February 2012

armchair journeys #13


 ...as a I work from my home studio I become a little obsessive with others who do just the same - other creatives, craft based explorers, designers, I love peering into their lives and particularly their work spaces.  Piles of fabrics, work in progress, little organised rows of supplies, and I am particularly obsessed with Ted & Agnes.  I love Rachelle's world, I love her house, I want to live in her house, I love that she has covered her fridge door in Liberty fabric, I long to own a work pinny hand made by the lady herself (on my birthday list), we have the same addiction to hoarding....and I hope I now pass on a little journey of "The tales of Ted and Agnes" for you to take - so wrap up warm - it's chilly out their..... 










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...