Friday 6 May 2011

armchair journeys #6

...at the beginning of the year I promised to take you on many an armchair journey. Places that I visit when the house is quiet, the kids are asleep and I can explore.... I am back on track. There has been so much to do lately that I have had very little time to meander through my favourite places.


Pia Jane Bijkerk is beautiful. Her styling is beautiful. Her photography is beautiful. She inspires and educates the eye in many layers. Her collections, the places she visits, her work, her play, her inspirations, her little 'back street' shop finds........endless pages that keep turning and you don't want to leave. So when you too have a quiet moment, an undisturbed moment, stop by her site and blog and be prepared to be there for some time...











I am patiently (excitedly) awaiting her new book 'My Heart Wanders' - you can order a copy here......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...